Posted

GPS is participating in the Fort Jackson Career Fair TODAY!   GPS is a veteran owned company and we assist veterans to find employment! Stop by our table and visit with Debbie St. Mark today from 9am-12pm!       Veterans, thank you for your service to our country!

Posted

GPS Interview Day at Hampton American Legion Hut Wednesday, September 2, 2015 11am – 3pm American Legion Hut ~ Post 108 302 Hoover Street South Hampton, SC 29924-2702   GPS is currently recruiting highly motivated, ready to work candidates for the following positions in or near Hampton County: Machine Operators Sanders Finishers Forklift Operators Pick Packers Warehouse Shipping Clerks  … Read more »

Posted

9 Ways to Pay Off Student Loans Before Your 30s © Peathegee Inc/Blend Images/Getty Images A college graduate. Today’s student loan debt situation is often described as a “crisis,” but you don’t have to be an English major to argue that’s too weak of a word. The financial burden today’s college students shoulder might as… Read more »

Posted

The Friendly-Factor Creating a work environment that attracts and keeps the workforce By Greg Smith In many industries today, jobs are going unfilled. It should go without saying, if you cannot attract and keep your workforce, then you must change what you are doing or face the consequences. Take your pick. Which type of place… Read more »

Posted

Sea Pro Boats to relaunch, open plant in Whitmire Staff Report colanews@scbiznews.com Published July 29, 2015 Sea Pro Boats, which was originally founded in the Midlands and later acquired by another company, announced plans today to invest $5.5 million and open a new plant in Newberry County. The project is expected to create 238 jobs…. Read more »

Posted

Super Bowl Commercials What is my favorite part of the Super Bowl?  Endless buffet of culinary eats and the commercials!! This year I made Oreo Cheesecake Cupcakes for our neighborhood Super Bowl Party! And they are delish if I must say so myself! Katy Perry, Lenny Kravitz (blast from the past…love some Lenny) and Missy Elliott… Read more »

Posted

Flu Season: Guidance for Employers By Brian Hall on October 2, 2014  via  Employer Law Forecast               As the weather turns colder, concerns about the flu resurface. The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services has issued updated guidance for businesses and employers, which can be found at: Preparing… Read more »