BE A SAFETY LOOKOUT!
Watch the video to spot hazards and avoid incidents then read these 9 tips!
- Avoid distracted walking.
- Use extra caution in high traffic areas, around corners and near doorways.
- Check workstations for exposed cords and other tripping hazards.
- Stack materials to prevent sliding, falling, or collapsing.
- Ensure cups and glasses have lids on them to prevent spills.
- Be sure people are wearing the proper personal protective equipment.
- Make sure heavy objects are stored close to the floor and out of walkways.
- Close open file cabinet drawers that aren’t in use.
- Open one file cabinet drawer at a time to prevent a tip-over.
GPS where safety is everybody’s Job…my Job and your Job!
#gogreenforsafety #NSM #gpssafetymonth