GPS challenge of the week…Fire Safety! General workplace fire safety do’s and don’ts:
- Make sure all walkways are kept clear.
- Sweep up scraps of paper.
- Empty trash.
- Do not use open flames.
- Participate in fire drills: Evacuate safely.
- Do not use equipment that delivers mild electrical shock or gives off an unusual heat or smells odd.
- Never use a fire extinguisher unless you have been trained.
If you experience or see a safety concern on your assignment, please contact our GPS Safety Hotline at 803-760-1441 or contact your local GPS office.
If you are injured on your assignment, please call MEDCOR at 1-800-775-5866 then contact your local GPS office.
GPS where Safety is Everybody’s Job…My Job…Your Job! Let’s make 2019 GPS Safety Awareness Year!
Check out our website https://www.gpsjobs.net/ for additional information.
GPS Safety Specialist