Congratulations to Karen Smith! Karen is a finalist for the Human Resources Professional of the Year!
2016 Human Resources Professional of the Year Finalists
The Award for Professional Excellence in Human Resources Management, sponsored by Ogletree Deakins, recognizes creative approaches and consistently high performance that benefits the nominee’s company or organization and the business and professional community. We are pleased to announce the following finalists:
- Ms. Carolyn Cloud, PHR, SHRM-CP, Human Resources Coordinator, Chemtrade
- Mrs. Joyce Hill, PHR, Assistant Manager of Associate Development, Honda of South Carolina
- Mr. Keith Schnulle, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, CHRE, Area Director of Human Resources, Wild Dunes Resort
- Ms. Sharon Sellers, SPHR, GPHR, SHRM-SCP, President, SLS Consulting, LLC
- Mrs. Karen Smith, PHR, SHRM-CP, Human Resources/Risk Manager, Gallman Personnel Services, Inc.
- Ms. Sharon Wilcox, PHR, SHRM-CP, Administrator Employee Relations, Santee Cooper
The awards luncheon, sponsored by Fisher & Phillips, will be held at the 26th Annual Human Resources Conference on May 12, 2016 at the Hilton Head Marriott Resort and Spa. Recognition of all finalists and the announcement of the winner will take place during this time. Register for the conference by TOMORROW, April 6, to take advantage of our early bird special!