Material Handlers needed for GPS Columbia!
Material Handlers are needed ASAP for a 24/7 operation:
- Typically, 10-12 hour shifts. 6:00AM – 4:00PM or 6:00PM – 4:00AM
- Experience with a RF Gun, terminals, reading order-picking screens, picking 350 cases an hour.
- Ability to work with hands in a fast past environment.
- Ability to understand coding of different materials that are being picked and packed.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs continuously.
Safety first and there is ZERO tolerance for not following the Lockout/Tagout policies. On-time employees arrive in enough time to store personal items in lockers/breakroom. 3 tardies in 90 days equals termination.
Ideal candidates have the following traits: good attitude, reliability, drive to exceed goals, thrive in a fast past environment, willingness to do whatever needs done within warehouse, demonstrated work history showing the desire and ability to learn new skills.
Client is willing to train for the applicant who shows drive, ambition, ability to learn, flexibility, and eagerness.
Job Requirements: HS diploma or equivalent VERIFICATION REQUIRED Criminal background verification, e-verify, pre-employment drug screen Minimum six months industrial experience Reliable transportation Overtime required PPE: Must have closed-toe shoes, responsible for an issued badge to get in and out.
Please apply online at www.gpsjobs.net by clicking Looking to Apply with GPS, selecting Columbia as your nearest branch, create user name and password, upload resume in Word format and complete all screens of the application process.
THANK YOU for your consideration!