Employee Referrals: Your Recruiting Goldmine
Employee referrals deliver more than 30% of all hires. Improve quality of hire and retention. And lower hiring costs. So, what are you waiting for? Here’s how to create a killer referral program that’s a recruiting goldmine for your organization.
In this guide you will learn:
- Just how effective referral programs can be.
- How to avoid common referral program mistakes that lead to failure.
- How to create a program that employees want to participate in.
- How a recruiter can help you in your quest for better hires.
Employee Referrals by the Numbers – Not quite sold on a referral program? Consider these stats:
- 50%: The reduction in time-to hire referred candidates.
- 46%: The retention rate of companies with referral programs vs. 33% rate of those that do not.
- 29: The number of days it takes to onboard a referred employee vs. 55 days for those found on career sites.
- 25%: The percentage of additional profit generated by referred employees.
- $3,000: The amount of money typically saved per hire with referred candidates.