An employee for every need
No matter what type of staffing needs you have, GPS can help. We have a large network of highly skilled temporary, temp-to-hire, contract, and direct placement employees to help with your needs. We can provide experienced candidates in the following fields:
- Human Resources
- Light Industrial
- Medical – Administrative
- Medical – Clinical
- Office Administrative
- SC State Contract Approved Vendor
Staffing needs? We can help.
To ensure the best placement possible, GPS conducts a client needs analysis and safety evaluation on all new clients. This enables GPS to completely understand your company’s culture, work environment, safety procedures and skill-level requirements and provide the right fit.
GPS verifies previous employment and performs skills evaluation using a battery of testing. With over 900 options available, we can assess proficiency on a wide variety of skill sets, including forklift operation and industrial, clerical and medical knowledge.
GPS conducts a seven-year county criminal history check on all employees. GPS will not knowingly place an employee who has had a felony conviction, or any conviction related to drugs, violence or weapons in the last seven years.
GPS does provide other background checks such as drug screening and credit history upon request.
Our process ensures that you receive candidates who are a perfect match for your needs and business culture.
More Than Just Staffing
GPS knows it takes more than just finding great candidates to become your staffing partner. GPS also offers the following services:
- Payrolling – Allows you to place long-term temporary workers that were recruited by you on the GPS payroll.
- Vendor-on-Premise – GPS will provide an on-site coordinator to manage your temporary staffing function. The coordinator will be responsible for all aspects of temporary staff management.
- New Hire Orientation – GPS can conduct your new hire orientation for our employees.
- Client-Specific Skills Assessment – Upon request, GPS will conduct additional skills assessments.
Our wide range of services delivers the right solutions to save you time, allowing you to focus on your core business activities.
Candidate software assessment:
Access to more than 100 software programs.
Lab drug testing:
- 5-panel urine
- 7-panel urine
- 9-panel urine
- 5-panel hair
- 9-panel hair
Candidate background testing:
- National county criminal background
- Credit check
- 10-year MVR (driving)
- Education verification