GPS challenge of the week…Halloween Safety! The wicked witch and Jason Voorhees (Friday the 13th) could be the least of your safety concerns for this holiday!
Just a couple of safety tricks so you can enjoy your treats:
- Never trick or treat alone.
- Use reflective tape on costumes and bags to help drivers see you.
- Examine all treats for choking hazards and tampering before eating them.
- Only eat factory-wrapped treats: do not enter the home of a stranger.
- Never walk near lit candles or luminaries.
- Wear a flame-resistant costume.
If you experience or see a safety concern on your assignment, please contact our GPS Safety Hotline at 803-760-1441 or contact your local GPS office.
If you are injured on your assignment, please call MEDCOR at 1-800-775-5866 then contact your local GPS office.
GPS where Safety is Everybody’s Job…My Job…Your Job! Let’s make 2019 GPS Safety Awareness Year!
Check out our website http://www.gpsjobs.net/ for additional information.
GPS Safety Specialist