GPS Holiday Recipes ~ Black-Eyed Pea Salsa
by Debbie St. Mark at GPS Corporate
This recipe is great all year long!
- 2 cans black-eyed peas drained and rinsed
- 6-8 roma tomatoes seeded and chopped
- 2 medium cucumbers seeded and chopped
- 1 jalapeño seeded and finely diced
- 1/2 white onion finely diced
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 garlic clove minced
- salt and pepper
Whisk together white wine vinegar, olive oil, basil, sugar, garlic, salt and pepper until well blended. Combine with all other ingredients and serve with tortilla chips! Delish!