GPS Newberry is seeking Receptionist / Staffing Assistant!
The primary purpose of this position is to serve as the receptionist for the office and to function as an assistant to staffing specialist by conducting preliminary steps in applicant process.
Daily Functions and Job Details:
- Operate multi-line telephone system and efficiently route calls to appropriate person, answer basic questions, or take detailed, accurate messages
- Greet visitors, including clients, applicants, employees and vendors, handling needs of each in a professional manner
- Assist staffing specialist by receiving and reviewing employment applications in preparation for interview
- Conduct pre-qualifying telephone interview, reviewing application with persons applying
- Enter applicant/client activity into staffing software in accurate and timely manner
- Order supplies, keeps daily supplies fully stocked and ready for interview process
- Set up clerical / industrial computer tests and logs test scores in applicant files
- Maintain all applicant logs and records with up to date information for drug screens and background logs – utilizing MS Excel and MS Word
- HS Diploma / GED
- At least 1 year experience in similar position
- Good verbal/telephone skills
- Good grammar and written communication skills
- Basic data entry
- SC drivers license
- Must be flexible! Available for FT and/or PT hours – on call as needed (8 -32 hours/week)
If you are interested in this position, please apply online via this website by clicking “Looking to Apply with GPS” on the homepage, select Newberry as your nearest location and contact Jana Boice (Team Leader / Staffing Specialist) at GPS Newberry at 803-321-3295.